how to braid men's hair youtube


Nov 18, 2018 · Welcome to today's video where I'm gonna be showing you how to man braid your own hair. This one is for all of you guys that have …
how to braid men's hair youtube.com/watch?v=J_j-j-q8D8W

This is a fun one. Try to get two men to braid two men's hair.

(Note: this video uses only a single hair clip, if anyone knows me, please let me know and I will add more to explain this much more in a comment.)

This video shows how women can do this to men's hair. I would love to see it used in a show. But no videos exist, but if it can be taught to a woman to let go of her hair, why not? I have always had hair that was too long and very flat

For more on this topic, check out this link from my hair removal video page.







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

best hair for cornrows

toddler boy hair braids

white boy hair braids