best hair for cornrows



best hair for cornrows, but my favorite was Cajun or Cajun Red for a red head for curly, but it also is awesome color. I LOVE it and it has been a big help, so I am looking forward to adding it to my collection of other hair products.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaz from Awesome product!! I bought this product over a year ago and so impressed! I have always loved this product. I have really hard white hair and had a great deal when I purchased it. When my hair got to my ears, it instantly became red. It was just so beautiful. It's made to last and I am so happy that my hair has a color with it and that it has a beautiful, beautiful color.

Rated 4 out of 5 by Felt from Nice, but not amazing It looks amazing and still lasts. However, the one drawback is that it is very tacky. It would be nice to change the colour from your existing colour when using as a hair product. Otherwise, I would recommend using the hair coloring and not using this product for longer than 1 or 2 minutes. I do use it sparingly now for about 5 minutes and will be using it for at least 3 to 5 minutes.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Perfect Color My hair color was almost the same color as my brow color. A lot better than I expected.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from It's






































What are some cute hairstyles for natural hair?What are some cute hairstyles for natural hair?Are cornrows bad for my hair?Are cornrows bad for my hair?How to Cornrow short hair for beginners?How to Cornrow short hair for beginners?How long does hair Gotta Be for cornrows?How long does hair Gotta Be for cornrows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

toddler boy hair braids

white boy hair braids